Development of the next major update of Nfc Interactor is going at an excellent pace. Apart from several minor improvements and bug fixes, the following new features have already been added since the last official 2.0 release currently available in the Nokia Store:
- Cloning tags supported (long-press on read tag contents -> Clone)
- Editing tags supported (long-press on read tag contents -> Edit)
- Stores all read tags to data directory for later reuse
- Extracts and saves images from tags (edit an existing tag, filename shown in the compose view)
- Settings screen to enable/disable storing all collected tags and to choose the data directory
- Added support for writing Foursquare tags
- Print raw payload for external tag types
Still on the todo list is support for editing collected business cards, and the UI to manually save and load tag compositions.
The latest nightly source code of Nfc Interactor v3.0 can be downloaded at GitHub. If you have any comments or spot bugs, please let me know!
As usual, ready-made compiled binaries will be available through the Nokia Store once the final release is finished!